Taking Time For Yourself Matters.
Spring Women’s Retreat: Journaling for Clarity,
Calm and Creating the Life of Your Choosing.
This is not just a retreat experience, it is a life experience. From the time you enter Timber Creek Retreat House to the time you get ready to leave, you are transported to another dimension of comfort and care.
Our Spring Retreat, designed at the request of past participants, offers space to unwind and breathe as well as time for gentle and much-needed self-examination.
Your Retreat Journal guides you to examine some of the fundamental challenges we face as women:
- Examining unconscious patterns of self-sabotage and subversion.
- The role of your inner critic, or “itty bitty shitty committee.”
- Perfectionism, workaholism & relationship addiction.
- Practicing Resilience: The power of choice, voice, and creativity.
Writing is an effective tool for self-discovery, assessment, and transformation. Writing helps us clear our heads, observe our behaviors, and make important connections between thoughts, feelings, and choices.
This retreat offers the perfect time to look inward, examine our priorities and get real about the excuses we make for delaying or otherwise denying ourselves the life we dream of.
Not a writer?
Perfect! This weekend isn’t about writing a blog, getting published or going public. Your journal is for you and you alone. But you will have the guidance, structure, writing prompts and support you need to learn to write to hear your own voice and place yourself at the center of your busy life.
As in any of our retreats, sharing is ALWAYS optional. This is your time to learn but also to escape.
It’s about clarity and renewal.
Feel free to come, enjoy the luxury and care of Timber Creek. You’ll drop down into the beauty and ease of your Retreat the moment you step inside. The house is not only beautiful but calm and nurturing, no detail spared for your care.
Slip into a cozy nook to read; take a relaxing hike in their 80 acres of nature and beauty; eat gourmet food prepared to perfection around any request; sleep like a baby nestled in the finest linens and bedding. Never underestimate the power of the Circle.
Investing in yourself, accompanied by other women seeking the same improvements is powerful and life-changing. The benefits of female friendship are immeasurable. In fact, studies show that friendship has a bigger impact on our physical and psychological wellbeing than family relationships.
As women, we share a special bond; we support and encourage one another, we embrace each other’s struggles and we champion each other’s dreams and successes. The benefits of female relationships are not only emotional but physical as well.
Ask any woman who has ever attended one of our Retreats and they will all tell you they were not only transformed by the content of the Retreat but by the other women who also attended.
As in every retreat, you will return home with practical strategies for maintaining your sense of calm, clarity, and self-care. The power of your own words, intentions, and grounding are already within you. The opportunity of this retreat affords you is the rest, support, and guided journal prompt to help you return home to your self, your own voice, your own choice.
Join us Thursday, March 4 through Sunday, March 7, 2021,
for our Spring Women’s Retreat.
GET THE 411.
What our participants say…
- “Our sessions were life-changing. I met people I will know forever.” – Joyce P
- “The vibe allowed all of us to be in our individual space, but learn from one another and move forward with intention infused with joy.” – Ella M.
- “I loved the Chinese Medicine, Yoga Puncture, and Patty’s fabulous food. It wasn’t my first time or my last.” – Dr. Laurie E.
- “My mind and body are very thankful. I feel rested, refreshed, and inspired to implement what I have learned.” – Anita K.
- “My time was truly transformative. It was just what I needed after a difficult two years. – Leslie Y.
- “These retreats keep me sane and centered. I have been many times and will go many times more. I tell my patients to go, go, go! –
Dr. Crystin W.
- “I highly recommend a retreat at Timber Creek. It’s close enough to be practical, but a world away.” – Dr. Suzanne R.
- “Life-changing.” – Cathie C.
Let go of old habits and thinking that are stopping you from being your best self!
Because Transformation at any age is absolutely possible!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Grand Cayman February 2020
Timbercreek Retreat House Fall 2019
Ambergris Cay, Belize February 2018
Santa Fe, New Meixco June 2018