Join us for a truly inspirational workshop at 12:00 pm at Pilates 1901 on Saturday, April 23rd.
Blind athletes Amy Dixon and Mary Winter who will be in town to participate (with Team 1901) in CCVI’s Trolley Run on Sunday, will share thier inspirational stories with us as part of our ongoing T School educational workshop series.
• Diagnosed with Uveitis (an inflammatory eye disease)
• 1st 2014 Manaus ITU World Paratriathlon Event
• 2nd 2014 USA Paratriathlon National Championships
• 8th 2014 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Edmonton
• 3rd 2014 Magog ITU World Paratriathlon Event
Sport: Running, Tandem Biking, Swimming
Diagnosis: B1, Surgery Trauma
Proudest athletic accomplishments:
– The Ability Experience, June 2014
– Old School Run – Trail Run with Challenged Athletes Foundation, October 2014
– CIM, December 2014
This event is FREE and EVERYONE is Welcome.
Please register today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
United States Association of Blind Athletes
The mission of the United States Association of Blind Athletes is to enhance the lives of people who are blind and visually impaired by providing the opportunity for participation in sports and physical activity. USABA’s strength lies in the quality of our sports and athletic events, supported by our volunteer network of credible, community-based coaches, officials, and others, to deliver outstanding sports experiences. We believe success is defined by every athlete; whether it is enjoying a recreational game with friends or earning a medal at a Paralympic Games – each individual achievement epitomizes what USABA represents.