Join your friends from Pilates 1901 as we walk for CCVI’s Trolley Run on Sunday, April 24th!
WHEN: April 24, 2016, 7:45 a.m. We run (or walk) rain or shine!
WHERE: Race starts at 75th and Wornall and concludes on the Country Club Plaza. (basically downhill to food!)
WHO: Trolley Run is operated by CCVI and a dedicated team of volunteers. The dollars raised from this race go directly back to CCVI to support programming.
THE COURSE: The four-mile Trolley Run course winds through the Waldo and Brookside neighborhoods and ends on the Country Club Plaza. Transportation from the Plaza to the Start Line begins at 6:00 a.m. on Nichols Road between Pennsylvania and Broadway streets. The last runner bus leaves at 7:20; the last walker bus at 7:45. Arrive early!
Then follow these directions to be sure you get signed up on TEAM 1901:
- Scroll down and click “Register” for the corporate category
- Select corporate entry and sign the waiver with your age and electronic signature, then click Get Me Registered
- Fill out all necessary registrant info, including t-shirt size. You may also choose to make a donation to CCVI.
- Where it asks for your corporate team name, type: Team 1901
- Enter the Comp Code: 1901TR16
- If you opted to make a donation to CCVI, you will need to provide credit card information for your transaction. Otherwise, your entry is fully comped and does not require payment information.
- Proceed to the confirmation page, and share with your friends on social media that you’re registered for the Trolley Run!