Join Tina Sprinkle and Dr. Alicia Johnson for a Special Auto Immune Workshop on Saturday, Sept 22nd @ 12:00 pm
Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease are rapidly on the rise in the US. 53 million Americans have an autoimmune disease, mostly females. (This includes 1 in 5 females and 1 in 7 males.) Autoimmune diseases are growing at ever increasing* rates, to the amazement of the health community.
Why is Autoimmune disease rapidly increasing in the United States? In the last couple of decades, there has been a shift in lifestyle, our food, and our environment, and these shifts are all having a diverse effect on the human body.
Conventional doctors often don’t recognize the symptoms and inflammatory markers that lead to many autoimmune diseases. If they can’t name a symptom and prescribe a pill, they often don’t even acknowledge that their patient is ill. Often it can take people months and years to be properly diagnosed and only after they have been to a myriad of medical specialists and have become very, very sick.
Furthermore, the traditional approach of naming the syndrome and giving the patients pills is not healing the body. It is not putting the disease into remission. It is treating the symptoms, and by ignoring the root causes, only exasperating the problem.
The first place to start is to figure out if you have inflammation. Then, if you have one or more of these symptoms below, find out what can you do about it other than the conventional medicine response of prescribing steroids or some other prescription medicine.
How Do You Know If You Have Inflammation Which Leads To Autoimmune Disease?
- Do you have joint pain or stiffness?
- Do you have muscle pain?
- Are you getting headaches?
- When you look in the mirror, are you having good days and bad days? You look like yourself on good days, and on bad days you are swollen and puffy?
- Do you have brain fog, especially when you get up in the morning? Does it take a cup of coffee or two or three to get your brain up to snuff?
- Are you suffering from swelling, especially around your ankles? I can also feel it in my hands and fingers and see it on my face.
- Are you often constipated?
- Are you bloating, belching or passing gas?
- Are you tired when you get up?
|Dr. Alicia Johnson|
Join Health Coach Tina Sprinkle and Naturopathic physician Alicia Johnson as they discuss ways practical and effective ways to reduce your risk for developing an autoimmune disease or help for managing one you are living with. There is so much we can do, together!
The workshop is FREE but we’d appreciate an email to save your spot.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR T SCHOOL 21 DAY AUTOIMMUNE DETOX BEGINNING SEPT 24, 2018
Leave a Reply