What would Tina Eat?
This post was created tongue in cheek because my clients are always asking me what I eat. One of them suggested I write a regular blog on this topic, posting recipes for eating clean.
Here’s a tasty, healthy recipe which was shared with me by another client, Gail. Enjoy!
Chipotle Turkey Burgers
- Fresh Cilantro – chop fine about 3 tablespoons
- Fresh Basil – chop fine about 1 tablespoon
- Chuluha Hot Sauce – to taste…I like to use quite a bit in the sauce
- Chili Paste – about 1 table spoon in the ground turkey/same for the sauce
- Cavender’s All-Purpose Greek Spice – about 1 tablespoon for the ground turkey/ to taste for the sauce
- Mix these ingredients into 1 lb. of ground turkey and form into paddies – grill or sauté.
- The sauce is all of the above spices mixed with light mayo.
- Wrap each grilled paddy into a large leaf of lettuce with chipotle mayo inside. Just don’t use iceberg because the leaves aren’t usually big enough- Romaine is good.
- There measurements aren’t precise on the ingredients…I just use a lot of hot sauce because I like it
These little gems do not disappoint! With or without the sauce, these sliders are amazing! Make them ASAP! Bon appetite!