At Pilates 1901, our 30 and 50 minute Private Pilates Training sessions are all about YOU! Your goals, your schedule, your results!
- Private Training Clients have ultimate flexibility and freedom in their training schedules because we are here when you want us to be!
- Private Training Clients are not limited to any class format, equipment or class schedule. Since this session is based on your individual goals and needs, you can workout when it’s convenient to you and utilize any and all relevant pieces of Pilates equipment in the studio
- If you’re brand new to the studio and to Private Pilates Training, you’ll want to take advantage of our New Client Offer!
To purchase private training sessions, click here!
How does it work?
- Your first session you will under go a thorough assessment process to help us determine your specific needs and how Pilates can help you. This includes a postural analysis, dynamic assessment and introduction to the five foundation principles of Pilates training. Since your practice is built upon your understanding these five basic principles, it is essential you connect your mind and body via learning these movements.
- During your first six sessions, you will work with your trainer on determining the best approach for your structural issues and personal goals. This may include work on the mat, Cadillac, reformer, chair or barrels; it truly depends on your individual needs and program plan. After your first six sessions, you will feel ready to either continue in group classes, as a private client or some combination of both. Your trainer and you will decide together what the next best steps are for you.
- Although we are definitely the trainers here, you are still always the boss. We have a highly trained and qualified team of professional trainers at Pilates 1901, so feel free to try more than one! We’re not going to get our feelings hurt if you’d like a little variety in your life. It’s a great way to keep your training fun and fresh!
Click here for more information on our Express and Flex Private Training session options.